- Log into your site
- Select More Actions >> Manage Site >> Site Layout
- Click the Configure Search button
- Enable Search - To remove the search box from your site, remove the check from this box
- Search Providers -
- This Site
- All Sites in <domain>
- Web (google.com)
- By Default Search - Sets the default search option for the site, including any custom search providers found on the Advanced tab of the Search configuration screen.
- Type - Specify Search across multiple sites, CSE or GSA
- Name - Specify the name of the search provider. This will be referenced in the drop-down selector next to the search box in your site's header, as well as in the configuration screens for the search feature.
Search Across Multiple Sites
- Sites to include - Allows you to specify which Google Sites websites (within your domain) to search across.
- Google Custom Search Engine URL
- Show Results in Site - Displays results inline with your site, as opposed to opening in a new window.
- Google Search Appliance URL