Inserting images from your Picasa photo albums can be accomplished in the following steps:
- Log into your Google Sites website using your Google or Gmail account.
- Navigate to the page on which you wish to include the image and select Edit Page.
- Place your cursor in the location you wish to insert the image.
- Select Insert >> Picasa Photo.
- Select the album from which you would like to select your image.
- Select the image you wish to insert.
- Click the Select button.
Note: You must log in using an account that is tied to your Picasa web albums. If you log in using an account that is not tied to Picasa, you will not see the Picasa Photos option under the Insert menu.