Google Sites provides the ability for site Administrators to specify who can access both the Recent Site Activity and Revision History.
- Log into your site with an Administrative account
- Navigate to the More Actions >> Manage Site page
- Select the General tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and locate the Access Settings section
- Choose the appropriate settings for your needs
- Anyone who can view the site - This option makes the
specified information accessible (viewable) to anyone who can access the
- Collaborators only - This option limits access to the specified information to only Collaborators and site Administrators.